Post-COVID Outpatient Rehabilitation Program
St. Charles Hospital, part of Catholic Health Services, is offering a comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation program for COVID-19 patients who are at least 14 days post-diagnosis and have lingering symptoms requiring physical rehabilitation. The program features medically supervised physical therapy, exercise, strength training and education.
Call 631-474-6111 for more information.
- Group sessions to be held two times a week for four weeks
- Each patient will be scheduled for a physical therapy evaluation prior to start of sessions
- Oxygen, blood pressure and heart rate will be monitored pre, during, and post exercise
- Endurance training on treadmill, NuStep, bike or elliptical
- Upper and lower body strength training
- Patient education
- Individual sessions are available with frequency and duration of sessions to be determined based on initial evaluation